Introducing Babybel® Plant-Based Snacks, a fun and delicious new dairy-free alternative to cheese.
- Made from a careful blend of coconut oil and starch
- Smooth texture and creamy taste
- Source of calcium and vitamin B12
also good to know:
- The Vegan Society certified
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Non Soya Based
- Free from: Dairy, Lactose, Artificial colours and preservatives
Convenient for snacking & lunchboxes:
- Available in portions of 5 (x20g)
Watch out! To avoid choking hazards for children under 4, cut into bite-size pieces. Children should always be supervised while eating.
- Babybel ® Plant-Based has recyclable outer packaging made from 100% paper.
- Our cellos and wax can be recycled via TerraCycle
|Information||Per 100g||Per Portion (20g)|
|Energy value||1032 kJ – 248 kcal||206 kJ – 50 kcal|
|of which saturates||16g||3.2g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<0.1g|
|Calcium||680mg (85% of reference intake)||136mg (17% of reference intake)|
|Vitamin B12||1.5μg (60% of reference intake)||0.30μg (12% of reference intake)|
Ingredients: Water, modified starch 25%, coconut oil 18% tricalcium citrates, salt, natural flavouring, acididty regulator: citric acid, colour: natural beta carotene, vitamin B12.
BABYBEL ® PLANT-BASED TASTE TEST!
Babybel ® invited vegans and flexitarians to try Babybel ® Plant-Based for themselves. But did it offer them a great alternative to cheese?
Watch what happens on our taste-test video.
More Flavors To Explore
Discover a different variety of Babybel ® goodness for every day of the week!